HousingAnywhere.com is an online platform where students that go abroad for studies, can find & book a room. The rooms are provided by students that go abroad for studies, and thus leave an empty room behind; also private landlords and other people can rent out a room on our platform to an international student. We are simply brining demand & supply for rooms for international students together; this way we make it easier to move around the world for your study program.
Universities can sign up to our platform. Through this process universities gain an extra tool to increase their supplies of off-campus housing and students have a unique outlet to find and rent rooms when they are going abroad.
Since our formation in 2009 we have launched our platform at 120+ universities worldwide. From Rotterdam to Barcelona and all the way to Sao Paulo, Singapore, and Los Angeles: HousingAnywhere.com is a rapidly growing start-up. We expect to grow to over 150 universities by the end of the year. To make this happen we are looking for motivated, internationally orientated people.
We are a vibrant, success driven company that rewards based on achievement.
The people working for HousingAnywhere are described as follows:
- young: our team consists of 24 full time people with 14 different nationalities, between 21-35 years old; our team is very diverse: girls, boys, white, gay, blue, black, tall, outgoings, introverts, etc etc. we have it all!
- ambitious, entrepreneurial, smart and a bit idealistic: all people in our office go for the extra mile, have the drive to invent new process, hold a university degree and aim to improve the world of student housing.
- healthy: even though our office is close to a metro and a tram station, we all come by bike to the office. Our people in our team like to have a healthy lifestyle. Yes, it's true, we haven't eaten a pizza for months (o well.. Italians, still feel welcome to apply ;-)
- social: our team likes to socialize with each other, meet new people, goes to parties, likes to talk.
- curious: a typical HousingAnywhere employee is very curious: when moving into Rotterdam, they typically explored the whole city already in the first few days with the Lonely Planet (app) in the back pocket. Also on technical aspects our team is curious: they like to use the latest gadgets and the newest apps.
- PASSIONATE: above everything else, our team is really, extremely, PASSIONATE to help international students finding a room somewhere (anywhere) in the world, by providing them the most user friendly platform with cool rooms that match the requirements of the students. We believe we can help in the future every international student with a room they like, anywhere in the world.
If you think now: "ugh, i actually really don't care about international students, platforms or rooms,, well, then this might not be your cup of tea.
- You can watch our office movie here:
- (note: it is not a professional movie, just a movie that one of our team members quickly made to give you an impression).