Parttime job | PR Freelancer | anywhere in the world | part time
Become responsible for increasing the awareness of HousingAnywhere.com around your country and/or city by promoting the platform to the local traditional and digital newspapers.
We are looking for a PR Freelancers in Sweden, Belgium, Austria, and Finland.
The job would be content creation & distribution , be actively part of our PR strategy with a focus on development of backlinks and SEO improvements.
You will join our remote and international team but very welcome to join us in Rotterdam for the Friday drinks.
Experience in PR is preferable with super motivation, creativity and autonomy.
Time period of this side job
- Part-time: 5 -10 hours per week
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: flexible
Tasks PR Freelancer
- SEO improvement: knowledge on SEO and backlinks is key in applying for this position
- PR Strategy: You will help us thanks to your knowledge and network in local media in order to have the best approach to the audience of your country.
- Analysis of media coverage in our country/city: awareness about latest trends in International students topics
- Content creation: You will help with writing press releases and articles in your local language following your analysis of local trends
- Distribution and networking: You will be required to optimize the awareness of HousingAnywhere around your city and region. Local contacts in newspapers and other media will be helpful.
- and much more!
What we are looking for:
- Fluency in English and the local language is mandatory, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Experience in PR, a good local network and knowledge of the country's media
- Strong interest and/or experience in communication, public relations
- Proactive and Independent: You will be working remotely and will be reporting to our team in Rotterdam. Be proactive and seek responsibilities! We're also looking for people with ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Enthusiastic and approachable: You will be the face of Housing Anywhere on your campus so you will need to approach other students to talk about our platform over and over again. Be excited about Housing Anywhere and about being active on your campus!
- Affinity with Social Media platforms: You will be our eyes and ears, follow the trends and be up to date about all media agendas.
- You will work in an international start-up company, which is not only fun, but also good for your CV.
- You will develop your marketing, promotion, and business communication skills.
- You will have a lot of responsibility and will see direct results: if you manage to do a good job, hundreds of students will use the platform every year in your city. And you can say: “I was the one who made this happen!”
- Payment will take place through Upwork.com.
- Send an email to Claire at Claire [at] housinganywhere.com