Account Manager GET - Dutch Speaking Market
Who we are?
HousingAnywhere.com is the global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that satisfies both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere.com is active in 100 countries and 400+ cities. We have partnered with 180+ universities worldwide and currently target the international student market while we are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2018, we have been honored by being the fastest growing propTech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a charismatic Account Manager that enjoys building long-lasting relationships with our partners and stakeholders. You will be part of the Global Expansion Team and responsible for growing the demand side of our platform by building new partnerships while also maintaining and expanding our current partnerships within the Dutch region.
You will take the lead for the Dutch market and help scale the business by activating our partnerships with universities, companies, and other organizations. Most importantly, you have a drive to leave the HousingAnywhere mark in this world!
Your main tasks will be focused in this 2 areas:
- Develop new and maintain current relationships with universities, companies and organizations in the Netherlands - in the past we have been mainly focusing on the niche of international students, now we have seen an increasing amount of young professionals and expats booking with us and we want to explore this area of the market with your contribution!
- Forge new and meaningfull partnerships and expand current ones to make them (even more) successful - for us getting the deal is not the final goal, it is rather the first step to a mutually beneficial relationship for both parties involved that helps increase the business and grow our presence in the market. In return you provide our partners with a flexible and working solution when it comes to international accommodation options.
Who you are:
- You speak English on an above-average level and Dutch in a Native/ Fluent level. Other languages are a plus;
- You have at least 2 years of experiences in a sales related role working as an account manager with a large amount of clients. If you have worked within the higher education sector it will be considered a great plus;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in the area of Economics, Business Management or Marketing and/ or equivalent experience in a similar role combined with a strong passion for Sales and Customer Relations;
- The specific team in the company that you will join is very entrepreneurial and is opening the door to others to work with new cities or in a new way, an entrepeneurial spirit and team-player mentality is a must!
- Developping and maintaining long-term relationships is your goal and you are willing to think outside the box in order to keep the clients interested. No challenge is big enough for you when it comes to satisfying your clients and bringing the business further
- You are passionate to learn and improve yourself daily. You understand that your own skills and abilities are the foundation for current and future success;
- You understand that the real hard work in any sales related role is in the follow-up. That is why you have proven skills in following up and following through on client interactions and negotiations, you go the extra mile and further to get it done!
- You are open to travelling within your market and Europe, when required. Expected travel, depending on region, could be up to 20%;
- You are keen to grow within and alongside the team. Being part of one of the fastest growing startups in the Netherlands you are aware that anyone coming in today, will be the leader of tomorrow.
One of the shared behavioral traits of our team is persistence. Within Housing Anywhere we believe that persistence is the engine for our growth and success. It is important for us that you consider yourself to be a person with determination.
- Join a dynamic and quickly growing startup -- enjoy the startup atmosphere with low hierarchies and early responsibilities. This is the ideal learning environment for you if you already are or are thinking about becoming an entrepreneur. Even if your aim is “just” to make a good career, our growing team is looking today for the leader of tomorrow.
- We give our team members a high level of responsibility because for us all ideas matter.
- Our team consists of over 80+ people, with 25+ nationalities, with most people in our office aged between 20-30 years old.
- Opportunities to attend training and workshops related to your field of work, sponsored tech talks and other networking events.
- Friday Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every end of the week!
- You can be part of something bigger than you! You have the chance to contribute to the early stages of a growing company that has the purpose to be the giant student housing platform in the world!
Full-time position (40 hours a week).
You will work from our office in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Salary will match your experience.