City Launcher (DACH)
Who we are?
We are HousingAnywhere. The world’s leading booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation. One of the fastest growing companies in Europe. And, most important, driven by quite a team! We have more than 30 nationalities, vastly different backgrounds, beliefs, and expertise. Together we have set out to drive lasting change in the accommodation market, and we are off to a very good start - recognized as the leading proptech scale up in the Netherlands, etc, etc.
So if you join us you better hold on to your socks because you’re in for one hell of an experience.
What unites us is our strength to overcome the challenges we face, our ability to navigate and drive change, as well as our openness to take our failures as part of our success and to grow with it. We are proud of what we have already accomplished so far, but also know that this will pale in comparison to the success that still lies ahead of us!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for YOU... if you are a charismatic City Launcher (German Speaking Markets) that enjoys conquering new markets and is ready to do whatever it takes to make his/her city work. While we have succeeded in building Berlin into one of our strongest cities globally within the last 12 months, your challenge will be to build upon that success and get the next batch of German cities ready for scaling. Like this, you will be part of the Global Expansion Team and responsible for understanding the current bottlenecks in your cities and finding ways to overcome those.
You will be primarily working on the demand side of our marketplace, and as such identify and connect with current and new partners like universities, companies, and other organizations by following our playbook. But as every city is indeed a little different, you are dedicated to doing whatever it takes to make your cities successful. Most importantly, you have the drive to leave your mark on HousingAnywhere as well as the HousingAnywhere mark in the German-speaking part of the world!
Who you are:
- You speak English on an above-average level and German in a Native/Fluent level. Other languages are a plus;
- You have at least 2 years of experiences in a sales-related role, that ideally has also required you to meet current and potential clients in their cities.
- You have a strong passion for Entrepreneurship, and/or Sales and are keen to keep learning about this topic;
- You get a lot of energy from conquering new markets and are ready to think outside the box and get your hands dirty to accomplish this
- You understand that the real work in any sales related role is in the follow-up. That is why you have proven skills in following up and following through on client interactions and negotiations, you go the extra mile and further to get it done!
- You are open to traveling within your market when required. Expected travel is about 20%;
- You are keen to grow within and alongside the team. Being part of an ambitious team at one of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands you are aware that anyone coming in today, will be the leader of tomorrow.
- You match our culture and are keen to be part of it!
💥Make a real impact in one of the biggest proptech scaleups in Europe. Enjoy a startup like environment with low hierarchies and early responsibilities.
💡Hit the ground running with early responsibilities. You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work. Here, all ideas matter.
👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽 Work with an awesome international team! Think 90 people from 30 different nationalities. It’s like being abroad while you’re in the office. Our office language is English as well.
📈 Grow personally and professionally by attending trainings and workshops related to your field of work.
📚 Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse into the Dutch culture.
🌇 Work in the heart of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! On top of this, you are one short train ride away from Amsterdam and The Hague, so weekend trips are easy peasy.
🍻 Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
🌏 You can be at the foundation of creating the online housing platform that the world is waiting for!
Full-time position (40 hours a week)
You will work from our office in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Salary will match your experience
Questions? Email [email protected]