SEO Manager | Rotterdam | 40hrs/week
- 40+ hours a week
- Starting: ASAP
- Period: 6 months contract, after that renew
- You will work from our office in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
HousingAnywhere.com is an online startup that provides a platform that helps students & landlords renting out rooms to and from each other, while they go abroad for an internship or study abroad semester. HousingAnywhere.com is scaling its business rapidly and its on the way of becoming the biggest platform for accommodation for international students in the world.
The company is at an exciting point in its growth strategy and relies on the imagination and innovation of its employees to develop further into the world, anywhere. In total more than 30 people are putting their energy day by day into this venture. New initiatives are starting up every day, while working in a lean way and hacking growth.
The company is backed by VC henQ Invest and Industry angels.
We are a vibrant, success driven company that rewards based on achievement.
Since our formation in 2009 we have launched our platform in 126 university cities worldwide. From Rotterdam to Barcelona and all the way to Sao Paulo, Singapore, and Los Angeles: HousingAnywhere.com is a rapidly growing start-up.
As SEO Manager, you will be responsible of SEO traffic and you will be in charge of Building backlinks, PR management, and Content SEO strategies globally.
You will be part of the Digital Marketing team who consists of 2 Online/Growth Marketers, a Growth Analyst, a Brand Manager and a Social Media & Content Manager. The target of the team is to create extremely rapid growth in our current 126 cities, by running several online marketing activities from our office in Rotterdam. Your role will be involved high coordination with others in your team as well as the Product department.
You will be responsible of forming SEO Link building and Content strategy and managing PR activities for rapid SEO traffic growth. This position does not focus on technical SEO. Focus is 1) Backlinks 2) PR 3) Planning keyword strategy and content agenda of Housing Anywhere.
Tasks of an “SEO Manager” at Housing Anywhere
- Linkbuilding. You will be responsible of number of backlinks HousingAnywhere gets on a monthly basis.
- Coordinating PR agencies and freelancers to produce the most compelling articles but most importantly with an SEO outlook.
- Planning HousingAnywhere's Keyword and Content strategy.
- Analyze and audit SEO performance of Housing Anywhere and monitor competitors using dedicated tools.
- Converting analytical findings into actionable insights.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration with others in the Marketing (Online Marketers, Brand Manager, Social Media & Content Manager, Product team, SEO interns, external agencies, copywriters, freelancers and translators.
We are looking for a person that:
- Is experienced and proven SEO manager, coming from a dedicated SEO role ideally within online real estate or e-commerce businesses.
- Managed PR processes before
- Has very strong & up-to-date knowledge on ranking factors and external SEO tools
- Has knowledge on how content can drive backlinks
- Able to work closely with multiple teams
- owns a real “no problem at all, I can do that” mentality·
- is analytic: you like to make reports and you like to analyze reports.
- Is Creative, self-starter, not afraid to roll up sleeves, can deal with a fast changing environment, capable of handling multiple projects at one time.
Job role requirements:
- University or University of Applied Sciences degree (preferably in marketing/business).
- Proven SEO experience (min 3 years)
- having experience with roll-outs on a basis of city-by-city is a plus
- having experience with a 2-sided market place where demand & supply can differ per city is a plus
- You will be part of the Marketing Team, a new team in our company that is responsible to build up the marketing strategy & executing from scratch.
- You will work in an international start-up.
- You will be part of a young, dynamic, and quickly growing company. Our team consists of 70+ people, with 20 nationalities. with most people in our office being between 21-30 years old; also having this experience of working in an international work environment will be a good element to have on your CV.
Do you have questions?
Email Claire at Claire [at] housinganywhere.com