Summer Internship | Team Support & Sales Assistant
Are you looking for an exciting internship in a fast growing start-up? Did you study abroad and fall in love with the international environment? Do you like dynamic challenges?
Become a valuable part of our team and support our Sales and Customer Solutions team this Summer!
- Start date: ASAP
- Length: 2-3 months
- Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
- Since July and August are our busiest seasons, as a Summer Intern, you will be responsible in supporting our Sales and Customer Solutions team with a variety of tasks. And no, we're not talking about fetching coffee or making photocopies all day. You will have real responsibilities and challenges during your time here.
Sample of tasks of a Summer Intern:
- Depending on the team you are assigned to, your tasks will vary, but we are looking for someone flexible, ready to take on new challenges as they come.
- Participating in lead generation for our Sales and Supply Department to ensure that we are getting in touch with new customers all over Europe
- Assisting Business Developers with calling clients and informing them about the platform
- Supporting the Customer Solutions Team in match making tenants to landlords
- Supporting our all users on the platform with any questions or concerns they may have
- Assisting Sales employees with scheduling meetings and business trips
- A lot of the work will be done over the phone, so this is the perfect time to improve your communication skills.
Characteristics we are looking for in our Summer interns
- Language: Fluency in English is required. Other European Languages are a strong asset. And if you speak Dutch and/or German, that's even better!
- Independent: ability to work independently, take initiative and go the extra mile to reach your targets.
- Structured: The ability to work in a structured manner. You will need to work according to specific checklists and develop them yourself if they do not yet exist.
- Persistent: A central characteristic of our team is persistence. In Housing Anywhere we believe that persistence is the driver of our growth and success.
- Productive and motivated worker: We need someone who is a hard worker and is really passionate about Housing Anywhere. You will work 40 hours a week, but should Housing Anywhere grow much more rapidly than expected, we are looking for people who are willing to go the extra mile. Be prepared to work a weekend shift occasionally.
- Energetic, optimistic and imaginative power: We are looking for someone who can motivate their teammates no matter what happens!
- This 2-month internship is unpaid. If you are seeking a paid 6 month internship, please check our other vacancies to see if there are internships open.
- You get to work in the amazing city of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you! On top of this, you are one train ride away from Amsterdam and The Hague!
- Join a dynamic and quickly growing startup -- enjoy the startup atmosphere with low hierarchies and early responsibilities. This is the ideal learning environment for you if you already are or are thinking about becoming an entrepreneur. Even if your aim is “just” to make a good career, our growing team is looking today for the leader of tomorrow.
- Our team consists of over 80 people, with 20 nationalities. with most people in our office aged between 20-30 years old. Having this experience of working in an international work environment will be a good element to have on your CV.
Send an email to HR [at] Housinganywhere.com
We appreciate everyone's application and thank you for your interest in working with Housing Anywhere. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive for all of our positions, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.