Student side job | Student Ambassador | anywhere in the world | part time
Become responsible for increasing the awareness of HousingAnywhere.com around your campus and/or city by promoting the platform to the outbound exchange & outbound internship students at your university.
Time period of this side job
- Part-time: 6-12 hours per week
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks (flexible)
- Be the face of Housing Anywhere on your campus and maintain relations with our local partners.
- Promotional Materials: You will be in charge of distributing various promotion materials around your campus and your city. You will also be in charge of making sure Housing Anywhere is visible around your campus (banners, flyers, posters, etc.)
- Social Media: You will be required to optimize the use of social media to promote our platform to students from your school and in your city. This includes heavy use of Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, and much more.
- Public Speaking: Give presentations about Housing Anywhere in front of students and staff.
- Prospecting: Finding new opportunities for Housing Anywhere and help students find accommodation.
- and much more!
What we are looking for:
- Fluency in English is mandatory, and knowledge of the local language is a great asset.
- Strong interest and/or experience in marketing/promotion
- Proactive and Independent: You will be working remotely and will be reporting to our team in Rotterdam. Be proactive and seek responsibilities!
- Enthusiastic and approachable: You will be the face of Housing Anywhere on your campus so you will need to approach other students to talk about our platform over and over again. Be excited about Housing Anywhere and about being active on your campus!
- Affinity with Social Media platform: You will be using a wide range of social media platform a lot, so we are looking for someone who can be creative and enthusiastic about this!
- You will work in an international start-up company, which is not only fun, but also good for your CV.
- You will develop your marketing, promotion, and business communication skills.
- It is a great job that perfectly supplements your studies as you can work remotely from your campus and around your school schedule.
- You will have a lot of responsibility and will see direct results: if you manage to do a good job, hundreds of students will use the platform every year at your university. And you can say: “I was the one who made this happen!”
- The payment averages 10€ per hour except for ambassadors in the countries below (susceptible to exchange rate changes):
- Brazil: 15-20 BRL
- Switzerland: 20-24 CHF
- Denmark: 110-130 DKK
- Sweden: 140-160 SEK
- Finland: 14-16 Euros
- Norway: 140-150 NOK
- However, we are not looking for a student who is only interested in the job for the money; we are looking for a student who wants to improve the housing situation at their university, and will do so enthusiastically! If you want to have guaranteed income, HousingAnywhere is not the place to be.
- Your monthly payment will be in Euros and will automatically be converted by the bank to your local currency.
- Send an email to Claire at Claire [at] housinganywhere.com