Email Marketing & CRM Specialist
HousingAnywhere is the biggest global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation in the world. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that serves both sides of the rental accommodation market and that creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target the international students and young professionals market. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018, we have been recognized as the fastest growing proptech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
As an Email & CRM Manager at HousingAnywhere, you’re part of the cross-functional Marketing Department consisting of performance marketers, content marketers, product marketers & branding designers.
The Growth team’s main focus is to accelerate the growth of HousingAnywhere by running experiments across our product and marketing channels.
- You will have full ownership over the development, experimentation & execution of email marketing strategies.
- Serve as an email & CRM subject expert for the company to drive email improvements and improved management of our CRM.
- You will be facilitating the acquisition & nurturing of leads through marketing automation on both sides of the marketplace.
- Work with multiple teams to achieve the best possible results - Design, Business Intelligence, Growth & Copywriters.
- Act as a primary stakeholder in roadmaps for key projects supporting future email campaigns & improved CRM.
- Experimenting across emerging marketing channels (Chat platforms, SMS, push notifications)
Who you are:
- You love to use email and other communication channels to engage your audience
- You speak English fluently. Dutch & German are a big asset.
- 2 year of experience with email campaigns & CRMs
- Advanced knowledge developing CRM marketing strategies
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Strong (written) communication skills
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced & results-orientated environment
- Proficient in leveraging qualitative and quantitative customer data for campaign planning and execution
- You have a clear handle on analytics tools such as Google Analytics
It would be amazing if you have experience any of the following as well:
- You're familiar with Marketing Automation & supporting tools, in particular, you understand Hubspot Marketing, Intercom, Instapage, Typeform.
- Experience with personalization and dynamic content-coding for email
- An understanding of responsive email design
- An understanding of HTML & CSS skills and responsive email design
- Experience with Hubspot Sales or Salesforce
- Experience in e-commerce businesses or online marketplaces
- Experience with copywriting
- Work with a crazy unconventional team! Think 90 people from 30 different nationalities. It’s like being on a round-the-world trip while you’re in the office.
- Get ready to make a real impact and hit the ground running with early responsibilities. You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
- Trainings, workshops, conferences, books. It’s up to you.
- Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse into the Dutch culture.
- Work in the heart of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you!
- We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues while celebrating our achievements every Frida
Questions? Email [email protected]