Customer Solutions Specialist (Italian & Spanish)
Are you looking for your next career move in a fast growing start-up? Did you study abroad and fall in love with the international environment? Do you like dynamic challenges?
Become responsible for providing the optimal experience for our users!
- Start date: ASAP
- Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
- Housing Anywhere launched a secure booking service on the website. Now our users can book & pay for a room directly on our website. We need to make sure that users get familiar with this booking system;
- You will be responsible for some of the account management.
- You will be responsible in improving the customer experience while using the platform.
- You will have the opportunity to use your sales, negotiation, leadership, and business communication skills.
- This position also has the possibility to turn into a Country lead position depending on your performance.
Tasks of a Customer Solutions Specialist:
- 60% Outbound calls:
- Contacting users, to inform that they have a booking request open or are accepted for a room;
- Calling users, to help them with booking a room;
- Calling advertisers to help them with tenant selection;
- 40% Inbound Calls:
- Offering support on any needs/questions that our users have.
- Explaining to our users the advantages of the secure booking system;
- Client Analysis: ·
- Saving the feedback of the users and discussing this on a regular basis directly with our Head of Customer Solutions how we can improve the website;
- Analyzing the behaviour of users on our website (product).
Characteristics we are looking for in Customer Solutions Specialist:
- Experience: 1-3 years experience in a similar customer solutions/customer care role.
- Language: Fluency in Italian, Spanish and English.
- Independent: ability to work independently, take initiative and go the extra mile to reach your targets.
- Structured: The ability to work in a structured manner. You will need to work according to specific checklists and develop them yourself if they do not yet exist.
- Persistent: A central characteristic of our team is persistence. In Housing Anywhere we believe that persistence is the driver of our growth and success.
- Productive and motivated worker: We need someone who is a hard worker and is really passionate about Housing Anywhere. You will work 40 hours a week, but should Housing Anywhere grow much more rapidly than expected, we are looking for people who are willing to go the extra mile. Be prepared to work a weekend shift occasionally.
- Energetic, optimistic and imaginative power: We are looking for someone who can motivate their teammates no matter what happens!
- Willing to do simple tasks: Your title will be Customer Solutions Specialist and you have quite some responsibilities. However, everyone is seen as equal in this office. This means everyone also needs to complete simple tasks (housekeeping, showing guests around, etc) Although these will not be your main tasks, they may occur once in a while.
- You get to work in the amazing city of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you! On top of this, you are one train ride away from Amsterdam and The Hague!
- Join a dynamic and quickly growing startup -- enjoy the startup atmosphere with low hierarchies and early responsibilities. This is the ideal learning environment for you if you already are or are thinking about becoming an entrepreneur. Even if your aim is “just” to make a good career, our growing team is looking today for the leader of tomorrow.
- Our team consists of over 80 people, with 20 nationalities. with most people in our office aged between 20-30 years old. Having this experience of working in an international work environment will be a good element to have on your CV.
Send an email to HR [at] Housinganywhere.com
We appreciate everyone's application and thank you for your interest in working with Housing Anywhere. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive for all of our positions, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.