Digital Marketing Manager
Who are we?
HousingAnywhere is the global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that satisfies both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 60 countries and 400+ cities. We have partnered with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target the international student market. We are expanding to other audiences as well (e.g. expats, digital nomads and young professionals).
What are we looking for?
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you are the responsible for implementing our digital marketing strategy. You work closely with people from other teams such us Product, Growth and Data Science to create extremely rapid growth in our current 400+ cities, by running several online marketing activities from our office in Rotterdam.
Your role will be to expand and manage our online budget across different digital media channels and optimize for conversions. These channels include mainly Paid Search (SEA), Paid Social (mainly Facebook), Re-targeting Partners and a network of Affiliates.
Who you are?
- You have an University or University of Applied Sciences degree (HBO).
- You have at least 5 years of Digital Marketing experience in the field of acquisition channels and implementing strategies to drive online traffic to a company website.
- You are an analytical thinker and able to draw conclusions based on the performance of the marketing campaigns: close down or scale up.
- You will be Developing and Managing the full digital marketing campaigns, so we expect you to have full ownership and be responsible for your decisions of the full process, at the same time, you will have the freedom to decide how to boost each campaign.
- You have expert knowledge about Google Adwords (SEA) and are knowledgeable about managing Facebook Ads and managing Affiliates such as aggregators.
- You always like to experiment with new channels and try out different forms of partnerships with 3rd parties.
- We expect you to be a real go-getter, you adopt a real “no problem at all, I can do that” mentality. Keen on following new trends in the digital marketing world.
- You are creative, self-starting, not afraid to roll up your sleeves, and you can deal with a fast changing environment, capable of handling multiple projects at one time.
- As a plus: experience with a two-sided marketplace where demand & supply can differ per city and per country.
- As a plus: hands-on experience with SEO.
- You will work in an international start-up company, with a young, dynamic team of 90 team members and around 30 different nationalities.
- High level of responsibility and high decision-making freedom.
- Opportunities to attend training and workshops related to your field of work.
- Friday Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over beers while we celebrate our achievements every Friday
- Full-time position (40 hours a week).
- Starting: ASAP.
- You will work from our office in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Salary will match your experience.