Student Side Job | Junior Room Supply Manager
If you are looking for a side job in Rotterdam in an international environment and you would like to be a protagonist in the expansion of your country's market at our fast-growing start-up, then HousingAnywhere.com is the right place for you!
Field: Sales & Supply
- Start: ASAP
- 12 - 20 hours a week
- Weekly personal meeting with our Coordinator to support your sales process
- You will work in our Rotterdam office when contacting landlords and advertisers
- Generating leads (landlords and housing provider)
- Prospecting and qualifying leads
- Organizing personal or Skype meeting with landlords and housing providers
- Onboarding landlords and housing providers, convincing them to use the platform
- Seal the deal
- Monitoring and testing the impact of your work in the company, creating reports and statistics
- It’s a nice extracurricular university activity that suits your studies perfectly.
- Opportunity to develop your sales, negotiation and business communication skills.
- Join an exciting fast-growing startup company. Our team consists of almost 100 people, with 20 nationalities, with most people in our office being between 21-30 years old; also having this experience of working in an international work environment will be a good element to have on your CV.
- If the university & landlords join HousingAnywhere.com, hundreds of students will start using our platform in your city. YOU are going to be the one that launched it and you can take the praise!
The candidates we are looking for:
- You will work on a market that matches your language profile, therefore English and a second (or more) language are a great asset.
- Enthusiastic students willing to get experience and improve the curriculum with a top start up in the Netherlands
- Highly motivated students that want to make an impact in what they do
- At least 12 to 20 hours a week in our Rotterdam office are required
- minimum wage
Any questions left?
- Email to Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org