Internship | Marketing Creative and Design Intern
We’re looking for Creative intern who would like to join young, dynamic Marketing Team!
- Preferred start date: asap (flexible)
- Preferred end date: 6 months after starting date (flexible)
- 40 hours per week.
- Generating original visual executions that are both exciting and creatively attractive and in line with HousingAnywhere’s branding. This work involves all media platforms, including: Digital communications, including Paid Advertising, Emails, Landing Page components, Social Media communication, Marketing materials such as posters, flyers, brochures.
- Delivering work of the highest quality after working with team members in the Marketing team, to develop new ideas
- Working with our UX designer, Brand Manager, Content Manager, Growth and Performance Marketer to establish appropriate creative directions.
- An understanding of creative design and layout
- Strong skills with design software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Video editing experience
- Experience with printed material is a plus
- The ability to build creative and unique ideas
- The willingness to work to deadlines without compromising on work quality
- An awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms
- An innovative approach to the ways in which advertising is executed
- A track record of inventive and compelling design work
- Staying abreast of new media formats and learning how to incorporate them into campaigns
- Join a dynamic and quickly growing startup -- enjoy the startup atmosphere with low hierarchies and early responsibilities. Even if your aim is “just” to make a good career, our growing team is looking today for the leader of tomorrow.
- You get to work in the amazing city of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you! On top of this, you are one train ride away from Amsterdam and The Hague!
- Our team consists of over 50 people, with 20 nationalities. with most people in our office aged between 20-30 years old. Having this experience of working in an international work environment will be a good element to have on your CV.
- If you like working with us, and we like working with you, we might offer you a full-time contract after your internship!
- The internship allowance is 650€ per month + up to 250€ bonus depending on your performance (additionally, you can try to apply for the Erasmus+ grant).
Contact Claire at Claire@housinganywhere.com
We appreciate everyone's application and thank you for your interest in working with Housing Anywhere. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive for all of our positions, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.