Digital Marketing Manager
Who are we?
HousingAnywhere is the global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that satisfies both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 60 countries and 350+ cities. We have partnered with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target the international student market. We are expanding to other audiences as well (e.g. expats, digital nomads and young professionals).
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you are responsible for implementing our digital marketing strategy. You work closely with people from Product, Growth and Data Science to create extremely rapid growth in our current 126 cities, by running several online marketing activities from our office in Rotterdam. Your role will be to expand and manage our online budget across different digital media channels and optimise for conversions. These channels include mainly Paid Search (SEA), Paid Social (mainly Facebook), Retargeting Partners and a network of Affiliates.
Up for the challenge? Be part of building Housing Anywhere!
Who you are?
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience in the field of acquisition channels
- You have expert knowledge about Google Adwords (SEA) and are knowledgeable about managing Facebook Ads and managing Affiliates such as aggregators.
- A real go-getter, you adopt a real “no problem at all, I can do that” mentality.
- You are an analytical thinker and able to draw conclusions based on the performance of the marketing campaigns: close down or scale up.
- You love to analyse data.
- You always like to experiment with new channels and try out different forms of partnerships with 3rd parties.
- You are keen on following new trends and enhancements in the digital marketing world.
- You are creative, self-starting, not afraid to roll up your sleeves, and you can deal with a fast changing environment, capable of handling multiple projects at one time.
- University or University of Applied Sciences degree
- As a plus: experience with a two-sided marketplace where demand & supply can differ per city and per country
- As a plus: hands-on experience with SEO
- You will work in an international start-up company, with a young, dynamic team of 90 team members and almost 30 different nationalities.
- High level of responsibility and high decision-making freedom.
- Opportunities to attend training and workshops related to your field of work.
- Friday Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over beers while we celebrate our achievements every Friday
- Full-time position (40 hours a week).
- Starting: ASAP.
- Probationary period: 1 month
- Recruitment Period: we would like to start with a period of 7 months and renew after
- You will work from our office in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Salary that represents your experience.
- For questions, email HR[at]housinganywhere.com We will be in touch with you within a few days
- To apply, you can click the button below.