Internship Open Application | Sales/Marketing | Rotterdam Head Office
Are you looking for an internship with the possibility of staying at a quickly growing start-up, but you're not sure which internship would suit you best? Apply here, have a chat with us, and let us help you figure out what internship would suit your needs!
Field: Sales/Marketing and Real Estate Internship
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Start Date: ASAP or 14th of August 2017 (flexible)
- End Date: 6 to 12 months from start date.
- 40 hours/week - 5 days/week
Depending on which internship you decide to chose, these will be some of the responsibilities involved (and of course, with much more)
- Account Management
- Building Relationships
- Growing our network
- Expanding our marketing plan
What we look for in our Sales/Marketing interns:
- Language: Be fluent in English plus at least 1 other European language (with the exception of Native English Speakers)
- Performance oriented: You have to focus on the activities that makes an impact on what we do. You have the ability to select them and take relevant actions accordingly.
- Entrepreneurial: We expect you to be independent, ambitious, and a risk taker. You have a positive attitude on the job and a strong self confidence in delivering results.
- Independent: ability to work independently, take initiative and go the extra mile to reach your targets.
- Structured: The ability to work in a structured manner. You will need to work according to specific checklists and develop them yourself if they do not yet exist.
- Persistent: A central characteristic of our team is persistence. In Housing Anywhere we believe that persistence is the driver of our growth and success.
- Productive and motivated worker: We need someone who is a hard worker and is really passionate about Housing Anywhere. You will work 40 hours a week, but should Housing Anywhere grow much more rapidly than expected, we are looking for people who are willing to go the extra mile. Be prepared to work a weekend shift occasionally.
- Energetic, optimistic and imaginative power: We are looking for someone who can motivate their teammates no matter what happens!
- You get to work in the amazing city of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you! On top of this, you are one train ride away from Amsterdam and The Hague!
- Join a dynamic and quickly growing startup -- enjoy the startup atmosphere with low hierarchies and early responsibilities. This is the ideal learning environment for you if you already are or are thinking about becoming an entrepreneur. Even if your aim is “just” to make a good career, our growing team is looking today for the leader of tomorrow.
- You will develop your sales, negotiation, leadership, and business communication skills. This is not your average internship: You are directly responsible for everything that will happen in your target country.
- Our team consists of over 50 people, with 20 nationalities. with most people in our office aged between 20-30 years old. Having this experience of working in an international work environment will be a good element to have on your CV.
- If you like working with us, and we like working with you, we might offer you a full-time contract after your internship!
- Minimum of 6 months: The internship allowance is 650€ per month + up to 250€ bonus depending on your performance (additionally, you can try to apply for the Erasmus+ grant).
- Between 4-5 months: The internship allowance is 250€ per month + up to 250€ bonus depending on your performance (additionally, you can try to apply for the Erasmus+ grant).
- Less than 4 months: The internship will be unpaid, and no bonus is granted in this case.
Contact Claire at Claire@housinganywhere.com
We appreciate everyone's application and thank you for your interest in working with Housing Anywhere. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive for all of our positions, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.