HR Officer/HR Medewerker | Rotterdam | 40 hours/week
We are looking for a new HR Officer to join our dynamic startup team at Housing Anywhere! We are looking for someone to come and help us develop and maintain HR processes and projects to keep up with the growth of the company.
Responsibilities of the HR Officer
- Execute a wide range of HR processes such as employee evaluations, recruitment, company event planning, etc.
- Interview a wide range of both local and international candidates for our in-house and remote roles.
- Create and maintain relationships with HR partners, student associations, and any other related groups/individuals.
- Create new HR policies and processes while ensuring that current ones are being followed.
- Design new onboarding and career development strategies for our team.
- Maintaining communication with employees and managers across all departments to make sure that all HR needs are met.
- Follow and stay updated with Dutch law and legislation for all aspects of company procedures.
- Work alongside the management team to consult them on HR questions and problems and to develop new HR structures.
- Attend recruitment and networking events around the Netherlands to enhance our employer brand.
- Perform a variety of other tasks alongside the management and HR team.
We are looking for an applicant that has:
- Native-level Dutch & comfortable speaking in English
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in previous HR roles
- Graduated with masters or bachelors in Human resources is a strong asset
- Knowledge of Dutch labour and immigration laws and regulations is required
- Ability to work on a fast paced environment and ready to face challenging situations
- Ability to work independently, you will report directly to the CEO
- Ability to work in a structured manner even during very busy seasons
- Experience working in international environments
- You will be joining a dynamic team of internationals here in Rotterdam! Our team consists of 90+people from over 25 nationalities.
- You will have the opportunity to attend interesting networking events and other recruitment related events, workshops, webinars, etc.
- You will have the opportunity to attend workshops and other informational sessions to enhance your skills
For any questions, please email Claire[at]housinganywhere.com