Internship | Customer Operations
Who we are?
HousingAnywhere.com is the global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that satisfies both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere.com is active in 100 countries and 400+ cities. We have partnered with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target the international student market while we are expanding to other audiences as well.
What are we looking for?
An Awesome Customer Operations Intern willing to learn and contribute and available to join for 6 months per April 2019! The main idea of this role is to join the Finance team and become responsible for providing the optimal experience for our users when handling their payments!
You will have the opportunity to develop your business communication and your analytical skills. Take into account that this is not your average internship, your work will have a large impact on what you are working in.
Your Main Responsibilities will be:
- Receive, reply and distribute the messages from our users to the different teams;
- Assist the team with activities related to the payout process for advertisers;
- Assist the team with activities related to cancellation cases.
Who you are:
- You speak English on an above-average level (key to communicate with our clients). Other European languages are a true asset!
- You are studying something related to business administration, economics, finance or a related field, or have a genuine interest in how the payment process goes.
- You have an Intermediate to advanced level of computer skills.
- You are someone capable to take on new challenges.
- You don’t drown in a glass of water because you are a problem solver.
- You consider yourself to be someone able to work on teams and that at the same time has the ability to work independently, take initiative and go the extra mile to reach the targets.
- You have the ability to structure your work following the team’s checklists and develop your own to do lists. Paying attention to details is very important to you.
- You are persistent, this is a central characteristic of our team is persistence. In Housing Anywhere we believe that persistence is the driver of our growth and success.
- You definitely are Energetic, optimistic and imaginative!
How the internship allowance works:
Minimum of 6 months internship - from September to February: The internship allowance is €650.- net per month (additionally, you can try to apply for the Erasmus+ grant).
- Work with a crazy unconventional team! Think 90 people from 30 different nationalities. It’s like being on a round-the-world trip while you’re in the office.
- Get ready to make a real impact and hit the ground running with early responsibilities. You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
- Work in the heart of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you! Beers & Cheers!
- Get to know your colleagues while celebrating our achievements every Friday.
- If you like working with us, and we like working with you, we might offer you a full-time contract after your internship!