Student side job | Local Sales Representative | anywhere in the world | 4-8hrs/week
Become responsible for launching HousingAnywhere.com in your city
Field: Sales & Marketing
- about 4 hours a week, for around 3 months
- starting: ASAP
Your target as a Local Representative
- Your ultimate goal is to sell a membership on HousingAnywhere.com to universities in your city. You will be working together with our sales team in the Netherlands. As we have already sold over 100 memberships to a diverse range of colleges, the product is in high demand by many universities worldwide. Our sales strategy includes step-by-step tasks, which have shown to be highly effective when dealing with universities. See "Tasks of Local Representative".
Cool things about being a part of our team at HousingAnywhere
- You will work in an international start-up company, it is fun and it also looks great on your CV.
- You will develop your sales, negotiation and business communication skills: great for any business experience.
- You will be part of a young, dynamic, and quickly growing company.
- You will work from home/campus: the working hours compliment your study needs perfectly.
- You will have responsibilities and will see direct results: if you manage to convince all the stakeholders in your city to join HousingAnywhere.com, our platform will be launched and students will be able to directly use it to find a place to stay
- You will be the one in the end that can say: “HousingAnywhere.com is launched in our city and I made it happen!”
Tasks of Local Representative
- Contact universities in your own city
- Arrange meetings with university staff
- Weekly meetings with the Country Representative from the HousingAnywhere Head Office
- Sell a Housing Anywhere membership to the university
- Launch (with the help of the Housing Anywhere Head Office) the platform at your university
- You will receive a percentage of the value of the deal with the university. Usually this commission for you is around 480 euros (around 600USD, 550CHF, 650AUD, 4000 Swedish Krona, 390GBP, 1370 Brazilian Real, 7500 Mexican pesos, etc). It takes a couple of weeks/months to complete a deal with a university.
- It is nice to earn a bonus like this, but if you want to have guaranteed income, HousingAnywhere is not the place to be.
Any questions left?
- Email to Sanne at hrm(at)housinganywhere.com