Team Lead Customer Solutions
Who we are?
HousingAnywhere.com is the global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that satisfies both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere.com is active in 100 countries and 400+ cities. We have partnered with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target the international student market while we are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2018, we have been honored by being the fastest growing propTech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
What are we looking for?
An energetic Team Lead Customer Solutions to work with our team in constantly improving our customer satisfaction! The main idea of this role is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction and retention, and to meet customer’s expectations.
We are looking for that natural motivator that can drive any team to accomplish a high performance. If you join this team you will be in charge of providing the team members with the right tools to solve customers issues and follow up on any questions / issues through to resolution.
Your main tasks will be:
- Reporting directly to the head of department, you will provide performance reporting and regional team insights;
- Work side by side with the Customer Solutions Team to ensure customer service metrics are achieved in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat, being able to identify customers needs.
- Actively support the team to resolve situations and find solutions, to meet the needs of our customers. Using a SMART strategy that will drive key metrics, such as FCR, (First Call Resolution).
- Monitoring and evaluating key department metrics. Using both metrics and customer feedback/insights to feed back to the business to aid in future feature & product development.
- Motivate and develop the team, through group activities and generating a fun vibe through various activities;
- Train and coach the team, using performance management templates, to aid in driving higher performance levels and used as a structure for individual 1:1s;
- Support your team in the best way to handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution;
- Responsible for recruitment of new team members, either as the team grows or through attrition;
- Lead the Customer Support messaging strategy though different communication channels, such as outbound, inbound & chat;
- Monitor and evaluate NPS metrics and CSAT scores, how to develop, track and convert into revenue metrics for the team;
- Be the connecting piece between the Customer Solutions team and the Supply team, as well as other departments within HousingAnywhere.
Who you are:
- You have between 2 to 4 years of a customer centered experience and from those you have at least 1 year being the leader of a team - this is a must!
- You speak English on an above-average level and since you will have to lead a very international team you are ideally able to speak at least one of this other languages: Dutch / German / Italian / French / Spanish in a Native/ Fluent level.
- Preferred Bachelor/ Master degree in the area of Foreign Languages, International Business Management, Communications or a related study and have great interest in effective communication and customer relations.
- As preferred you have worked in the real estate industry or with inside sales for a marketplace or a SaaS business;
- You have very strong communication skills to be able to create a collaborative environment for your team and maintain relationships through different channels with our customers;
- You can demonstrate strong organizational skills. You have worked or are familiar with Lean and Agile and you are able to set priorities and manage time effectively in order to meet your goals and targets.
- You have experience in identifying and managing commercial opportunities whilst building and developing good relationships to retain customers;
- Have a proven track record of driving performance within Customer Solutions / Care teams in a collaborative and empathetic way;
- Have experience in developing motivating bonus structures to reward good performance;
- Have a solution oriented mindset and a hands on approach to operational execution;
- You consider yourself to be energetic, optimistic and to have imaginative power: we are looking for someone who can motivate their teammates, whatever happens!
One of the shared behavioural traits of our team is persistence. Within Housing Anywhere we believe that persistence is the engine for our growth and success. Is important for us that you consider yourself to be a person with determination.
- Join a dynamic and quickly growing startup -- enjoy the startup atmosphere with low hierarchies and early responsibilities. This is the ideal learning environment for you if you already are or are thinking about becoming an entrepreneur. Even if your aim is “just” to make a good career, our growing team is looking today for the leader of tomorrow.
- We give our team members a high level of responsibility because for us all ideas matter.
- Our team consists of over 80+ people, with 25+ nationalities. with most people in our office aged between 20-30 years old.
- Opportunities to attend training and workshops related to your field of work, sponsored tech talks and other networking events.
- You get to work in the amazing city of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you! On top of this, you are one train ride away from Amsterdam and The Hague!
- Friday Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every end of the week!
Full-time position (40 hours a week).
You will work from our office in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Salary will match your experience.
This position also includes a bonus plan.
For questions, email [email protected]housinganywhere.com. We will be in touch with you within a couple days!