Growth & Performance Marketer | 40hrs/week | Rotterdam
- 40+ hours a week
- Starting: immediately
- Period: 6 months contract, after that renew
- You will work from our office in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
HousingAnywhere.com is an online startup that provides a platform that helps students & landlords renting out rooms to and from each other, while they go abroad for an internship or study abroad semester. HousingAnywhere.com is scaling its business rapidly and its on the way of becoming the biggest platform for accommodation for international students in the world.
The company is at an exciting point in its growth strategy and relies on the imagination and innovation of its employees to develop further into the world, anywhere. In total more than 30 people are putting their energy day by day into this venture. New initiatives are starting up every day, while working in a lean way and hacking growth.
The company is backed by VC henQ Invest and Industry angels.
We are a vibrant, success driven company that rewards based on achievement.
Watch our movie: www.youtube.com/HousingAnywhere
Since our formation in 2009 we have launched our platform in 150 university cities worldwide. From Rotterdam to Barcelona and all the way to Sao Paulo, Singapore, and Los Angeles: HousingAnywhere.com is a rapidly growing start-up.
You will be part of the Marketing team which consists of 4 people: 1 Brand Marketer, 1 Social Media & Content Marketer, 1 Growth Marketer and an analyst. The target of the team is to create extremely rapid growth in our current 126 cities, by running several online marketing activities from our office in Rotterdam. Your role will be to manage our online budget across different digital media channels, mainly Google Adwords, Facebook and a network of Affiliates. This job can be defined as a mix of growth marketing and digital performance marketing.
Tasks of an “Online Marketeer / Social Marketeer”
- Together with the Head of Marketing, you will develop a strategy for the “Performance Marketing”: You will make a strategy, execute, monitor, analyze and adapt.
- You will be responsible for managing our online media budget effectively to grow KPIs
- Finding influencers and working with them
- Boosting engaging posts on Social Media
- Handling necessary feed and pixel integrations with the Product team
- More key words: image, stories, reputation, branding, paid search, social media ads, video, partnerships, influencers, etc.
We are looking for a person that:
- owns a real “no problem at all, I can do that” mentality
- is an Analytical thinker, you like to make reports and you like to analyze reports.
- as a plus: has experience with a 2-sided market place where demand & supply can differ per city or per country
- as a plus: has experience with roll-outs on a basis of city-by-city
- has expert knowledge about one of the following channels: Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Affiliate Marketing.
- likes to keep track on performance of the marketing campaigns, is able to draw conclusions based on the performance of the marketing campaigns: close down or scale up.
- always likes to try out & experiments with new channels and try out different forms of partnerships with 3rd parties: how can we use SnapChat best? What is a good growth hack for Whatsapp?
Job role requirements:
- University or University of Applied Sciences degree (preferably in marketing/business).
- Marketing experience (min 2-3 years on the job) in the field of: performance marketing, mainly Google Adwords.
- Creative, self-starter, not afraid to roll up sleeves, can deal with a fast changing environment, capable of handling multiple projects at one time.
- You will be part of the Marketing Team, a fairly new team in our company that is responsible to build up the marketing strategy & executing from scratch.
- Your team Head has a significant marketing experience, especially on performance marketing.
- You will work in an international start-up company.
- You will be part of a young, dynamic, and quickly growing company. Our team currently consists of 30 people, of which the oldest is 34 years old, coming from 10 different nationalities.
Other questions? Feel free to email Basak on basak(at)housinganywhere.com