Internship | Customer Solutions (German/Dutch market)
Are you looking for an internship in a fast growing start-up? Did you study abroad and fall in love with the international environment? Do you like dynamic challenges?
Become responsible for providing the optimal experience for our users!
Field: Customer Service, Sales, Payments
- Start date: ASAP (flexible)
- End date: 6+ months (flexible)
- 40 hours per week;
- You will be joining our Customer Solutions Specialist and Country Leads to help improve the Customer Experience across all markets.
- You will have the opportunity to use your sales, negotiation, leadership, and business communication skills.
- This is not your average internship; Your work will have a large impact on the region you are working in.
- You will be taking care of inbound/outbound calls and responding to emails and messages from users.
Who you are:
- Language: English on an above-average level and one of the following languages at a Native/Fluent level - German and/or Dutch
- Independent: ability to work independently, take initiative and go the extra mile to reach your targets.
- Challenge Lover: You love a good challenge and are willing to take on anything coming your way.
- Structured: The ability to work in a structured manner. You will need to work according to specific checklists and develop them yourself if they do not yet exist.
- Persistent: A central characteristic of our team is persistence. In Housing Anywhere we believe that persistence is the driver of our growth and success.
- Productive and motivated worker: We need someone who is a hard worker and is really passionate about Housing Anywhere. You will work 40 hours a week, but should Housing Anywhere grow much more rapidly than expected, we are looking for people who are willing to go the extra mile. Be prepared to work a weekend shift occasionally.
- Energetic, optimistic and imaginative power: We are looking for someone who can motivate their teammates no matter what happens!
- Minimum of 6 months: The internship allowance is 650€ per month + up to 250€ bonus depending on your performance (additionally, you can try to apply for the Erasmus+ grant).
- Between 3-5 months: The internship allowance is 250€ per month + up to 250€ bonus depending on your performance (additionally, you can try to apply for the Erasmus+ grant).
- Less than 3 months: The internship will be unpaid, and no bonus is granted in this case.
- You get to work in the amazing city of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you! On top of this, you are one train ride away from Amsterdam and The Hague!
- Join a dynamic and quickly growing startup -- enjoy the startup atmosphere with low hierarchies and early responsibilities. This is the ideal learning environment for you if you already are or are thinking about becoming an entrepreneur. Even if your aim is “just” to make a good career, our growing team is looking today for the leader of tomorrow.
- Our team consists of over 80 people, with 20 nationalities. with most people in our office aged between 20-30 years old. Having this experience of working in an international work environment will be a good element to have on your CV.
- If you like working with us, and we like working with you, we might offer you a full-time contract after your internship!
Send an email to HR [at] Housinganywhere.com
We appreciate everyone's application and thank you for your interest in working with Housing Anywhere. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive for all of our positions, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.