Internship | Marketing Creative and Design Intern
We’re looking for Creative intern who would like to join young, dynamic Marketing Team!
- Preferred start date: February 1st 2018
- Preferred end date: August 31st 2018
- 40 hours per week.
- Creating awesome visuals. We have a branding guide that you’ll work with, but not only that, you’ll also work on expanding the brand together with our brand manager and design team.
- You will be designing for the following platforms: Social media platforms, digital communications, including paid advertising, marketing materials such as posters, flyers, brochures etc, landing pages and more.
- You’ll be the only designing creative inside the marketing team. But no worries, you will be guided by one of our designer. Together we’ll make sure that the marketing team’s wildest design fantasies come true.
- HousingAnywhere has a high standard for quality when it comes to design, so be prepared to work at a place where we strive for the best. Every pixel counts.
- You will be working with different disciplines a lot. For example with our UX designer, brand manager, content manager, growth and performance Marketer to establish appropriate creative directions.
- You will have a lot of responsibility but also a lot of freedom. In short you’ll be working on materials, expanding the brand, creatively helping out other teams of Housing Anywhere with other things like: Video editing, user-tests.
- We are a scale up, and there is a variety of things that can be done. We’ll teach you how to work together with different teams. You will learn to plan and communicate in a way that expectations are managed and you know what to work on each day.
- A good design eye
- Creativity and inspiration
- A deep understanding of design software such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch
- Experience with Video editing
- Experience with printed material is a plus
- The willingness to work with deadlines without compromising the quality of your work
- An awareness of the latest state of tech and design
- A track record of inventive and compelling design work
- Join a dynamic and quickly growing startup -- enjoy the startup atmosphere with low hierarchies and early responsibilities. Even if your aim is “just” to make a good career, our growing team is looking today for the leader of tomorrow.
- You get to work in the amazing city of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you! On top of this, you are one train ride away from Amsterdam and The Hague!
- Our team consists of over 100 people, with 20 nationalities. with most people in our office aged between 20-30 years old. Having this experience of working in an international work environment will be a good element to have on your CV.
- If you like working with us, and we like working with you, we might offer you a full-time contract after your internship!
- The internship allowance is 650€ per month + up to 250€ bonus depending on your performance (additionally, you can try to apply for the Erasmus+ grant).
Contact Claire at Claire@housinganywhere.com
We appreciate everyone's application and thank you for your interest in working with Housing Anywhere. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive for all of our positions, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.