Internship | Content Writer
Get creative and express your unique writing for HousingAnywhere.com
Field: SEO & Content Marketing
· Start date: 1st February 2018
· End date: August 2018
· 40 hours per week;
- HousingAnywhere.com is an online startup that provides a platform that helps students & landlords renting out rooms to and from each other, while they go abroad for an internship or study abroad semester. We are scaling our business rapidly and its on the way of becoming the biggest platform for accommodation for international students in the world
- You will be responsible for creating content for Housing Anywhere’s brand. This will involve building guides for different cities as well as producing content for our blog in English. You will be working from our head office in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. As a Content Intern, your role is to write unique content in order for our audience to be helped in the process of studying abroad as well as to monitor all content and trend topics online. You will be responsible for aligning with other department for their needs in terms of copy.
Tasks of the Content Intern
· Copywriting for all content pages, social media channels, ads and others
· Reporting on posts engagement and copy testing
· Updating the content calendar
· Monitoring content page rankings and trends topics
· Coordinating with Social and Partnership Coordinator as well as the SEO team on content topics.
· Stay up to date on Content and SEO trends
Characteristics we are looking for in our Content Intern:
- Flawless English, native English speakers are preferred
- You are passionate about writing, it is your own way of breathing
- You have experience in writing blog articles
- You are able to work independently and communicate fast with your manager
- You are methodologic and hard worker, you are not needed to be pushed, your flow is unstoppable
- Energetic, optimistic and creative
- Willing to do simple tasks: your title will be Content Writer Intern you have quite some responsibility. However, on the other hand there is nobody ‘below’ you in our office. This means you also need to complete simple tasks, for example, preparing excel sheets, replacing a logo on our website, emptying the dishwasher etc. It won’t be your main job, but these things will be part of the job.
The internship allowance is 650€ per month (additionally, you can try to apply for the Erasmus+ grant).
- This is not your average internship: You are directly responsible for everything that will happen in your area of responsibility, which is cool if things go right (and which is not cool when your country underperforms…).
- You will develop your creativity, analytic, leadership, and business communication skills
- Our team consists of 80 people, with 20 nationalities. with most people in our office being between 21-30 years old; also having this experience of working in an international work environment will be a good element to have on your CV.
- We actively promote solidarity and team culture, you will experience our Friday drinks as well as crazy and fun team building activities !
Email Claire (at) Housinganywhere.com
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!